Did you mean: 

ZOMBIE Debt - Advice Needed - DV Response Recieved HELP

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ZOMBIE Debt - Advice Needed - DV Response Recieved HELP

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the info! Appreciate it.

If I were to let it hit my report (if they choose to report it) it would come off 7 years from my DATE OF Charge OFF- 10/25/2010?  As rmduhon stanted previously?

Up to 7.5 years from DOFD.

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. It was standard paypal account so it wasnt really a Credit Card or other debt. Essentially a chargeback I never paid because I got ripped off by the buyer. They didn't really give me a set DOFD date. Just says charge off date on the copy of the letter the Convergent sent me. I guess I will find out if they report it!

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you. It was standard paypal account so it wasnt really a Credit Card or other debt. Essentially a chargeback I never paid because I got ripped off by the buyer. They didn't really give me a set DOFD date. Just says charge off date on the copy of the letter the Convergent sent me. I guess I will find out if they report it!

In this case it's not 7.5 years from the charge-off date...it's 7.5 years from when the aforementioned chargeback occurred (the DOFD)

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, so sometime before the official charge off date listed on the notice. Probably aroud 3-5 months before that, Im guessing. 

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.