Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero Auto-Enhanced Scores Has All Zero's

tag
dznen1
Regular Contributor

Zero Auto-Enhanced Scores Has All Zero's

I applied for an auto loan with a credit union and was declined because my score is TU 573 and even though I had auto credit in the past, it has been so long that it no longer shows on my CR's.  Also, I have a foreclosure from 2010, and about 6 items in collections.  

I went to a dealer yesterday and when the finance person ran  my auto enhanced scores, he stated that all three came back all zeros, no credit scores on any of the three bureaus.  

Has anyone ever heard of this, not have any scores on any of the reports for auto-enhaced credit pulls?  The dealer said he didn't know why the CU could get a score but he didn't.  Not so sure I trust him.  I told him I have th letter from the CU.  

Please if anyone can help me with how I can pull out of this credit hole, I would gratly appreciate it.

My car has died and where I live there is no public transpo.  I depend on others at the moment.    As bad as I do need a car, Ijust don't want to go thru a Santander-type company.

I had hoped that the CU would be a help.  Also, what secured credit cards do not pull cr's.  I asked the credit unions about their secured cc's but they also pull cr's eventhough it's secured, I would have to be approved!

Thanks for you help.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Zero Auto-Enhanced Scores Has All Zero's

@dznen1 wrote:

I applied for an auto loan with a credit union and was declined because my score is TU 573 and even though I had auto credit in the past, it has been so long that it no longer shows on my CR's.  Also, I have a foreclosure from 2010, and about 6 items in collections.  

I went to a dealer yesterday and when the finance person ran  my auto enhanced scores, he stated that all three came back all zeros, no credit scores on any of the three bureaus.  

Has anyone ever heard of this, not have any scores on any of the reports for auto-enhaced credit pulls?  The dealer said he didn't know why the CU could get a score but he didn't.  Not so sure I trust him.  I told him I have th letter from the CU.  

Please if anyone can help me with how I can pull out of this credit hole, I would gratly appreciate it.

My car has died and where I live there is no public transpo.  I depend on others at the moment.    As bad as I do need a car, Ijust don't want to go thru a Santander-type company.

I had hoped that the CU would be a help.  Also, what secured credit cards do not pull cr's.  I asked the credit unions about their secured cc's but they also pull cr's eventhough it's secured, I would have to be approved!

Thanks for you help.

Check into Open Sky.

Message 2 of 5
dznen1
Regular Contributor

Message 3 of 5
dznen1
Regular Contributor

Thanks, will do.

Message 4 of 5
J91605
Frequent Contributor

Talk to your CU again. Ask about the approval for a secured card. The approval process might determine whether you have to put down a security deposit in full or in part. Inquiries shouldn't be a concern at this point with the negs you have at the moment. Also if they have pulled your report in the last 30 days see if they can use that one for the secured card app. It is important to build a relationship with an institution you will be using in the future (in my opinion). 

Starting Score: 6/30/15 EQ 554 TU 534 EX 608
Current Score: EQ 630 TU 635 EX 653
Goal Score: 680 across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.