Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a new success with EOS-CCA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: a new success with EOS-CCA

Can you please send me the info as well. I have sent numerous letters to EOS-CCA with no response. They are the only collection on my report and would love to get them off! PM PLEASE!

Message 11 of 51
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

Sent! I wonder how long until the well dries and these contacts will no longer help haha

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 12 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you pm me the contacts too please!
Message 13 of 51

Hi. Could you please send me the email also. I would greatly appreciate it!

Message 14 of 51

Hi. i f anyone else has the email address could you please send it to me. Thanks in advance!

Message 15 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone PM it to me also?  Thanks in advance

Message 16 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had many issues when first trying to deal with EOS-CCA but finally found the breakthrough! Here is what I did:

I tried GW after GW will no success. Sent PFD after PFD with negative replys all the way, this all went on for approx. 3-4 months. I went to their website (not the payment one but the corporate one), found their corporate address, and name of the CEO. I drafted up a letter explaining that I was trying to buy a house to better my family and this CA was the only thing in my way, blah blah blah....sent it certified mail. About 4-5 days later I recieved a call (not an 800 but the local area code for their corporate offices) so I picked up, it was a woman who told me she was the secretary for the CEO and asked me what I was looking to have accomplished. I basically restated everything I put in the letter and layed a sob story about how this was "killing" my American dream. She transferred me to another woman who was in charge of Customer Relations (at the corporate level). She asked me what I wanted to do, I explained i would pay in full but I needed the account removed, she told me this was acceptable. I explained that I had been burned before and I need a letter (on corporate letterhead) agreeing to our terms. She asked if an email was ok, I said yes as long as I also recieved a "hard" copy in the mail, she agreed. About an hour later I got an email from her with a .pdf attachment with a letter agreeing to a PFD. I called the payment number and had one of the jobbers there take my payment and provide a confirmation number. I hung up, called her personal line (which she gave me), provided her with the confirmation number. About another hour later I received an email from her with a copy of the form they send to the CRA, eplaining the account needed to be deleted. 48-72 hrs after that, account was removed from all 3 CRAs and I haven't heard from them since.

Message 17 of 51
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

I agree with the last poster on EOS-CCA..

I have horrid luck getting them to do anything, but I think they just have a really tough first level to crack.. Once you crack through, you can have real success with them, and I mentioned in the original post.

3 of the people I have sent the information I used to have had success already, as they have PMed me to tell me thanks.

If anyone else I missed need the info, PM me and I will send it

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 18 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi rckstrscott, i just pm'ed you for the eos cca contacts. thanks in advance. i have already sent in a pfd letter a week ago, certified so i know they got it. will let you know howt that goes but as i read the board it doesnt look like ill get anywhere. i hope with the next level contacts i get pay and get it deleted fast. its my last baddy to get a car, 

Message 19 of 51
FicoTron
Established Contributor

I'm one of the ones it worked for!  I offered a PFD, and asked that if they could not do that, would they please send me a DV.  In the mail I recieved the DV, two days later I got a letter on EOS/CCA letterhead stating that they are no longer pursuing the account and that it would be removed from my reports, the next day, it was gone.

This result may vary depending on how much you owe, and how long you have owed it.  For me, it was an old Sprint account for $500.  The debt is 5 years 10 months old, so they could have still come at me hard for this...I don't get it, but I love it.

EX-774 (Amex Fico) 8/12
EQ-725 (Fico) 1/12
TU-729 (Fico) 3/12
Message 20 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.