Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a new success with EOS-CCA

tag
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

a new success with EOS-CCA

So I have been looking around forever to get a contact within EOS-CCA to send a pay for delete to.. They have ignored everything through regular mail since Novemeber..

So last week; I did some google searching, found an old proposal they sent to West Virgina to collect from them.. On it was an email address of a project manager..

I took that email address' naming convention and applied it to the name of the VP of Operations listed on their website, and sent an email.

I got a letter in the mail today saying 'both account swere given back to the original account holder, and all three accounts have been removed from your credit file'

Score one for a little elbow grease!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 1 of 51
50 REPLIES 50
SFernandez13461
Frequent Contributor

Re: a new success with EOS-CCA

I've been sending GW letters to them for a while now with no response. Would you mind sharing the e-mail address with me via private message? Thanks. And congratulations!

EX 695, EQ 703, TU 681 (1/17)
Message 2 of 51
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

PM has been sent!

Message 3 of 51
iMarcus
Contributor

Would you mind sending me the email address thanks in advance
Message 4 of 51
sobreezy
Contributor

I am also trying to contact EOS CCA if you could send me the email address that would be awesome. Thanks!

MyFako scores EX 594, EQ 553, TU 589 as of 10 Jun 11
myFICO EQ 614 TU 599 EX 644
Goal 700 by March 30 2015
Message 5 of 51
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

sent

Message 6 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, could you send me the contact at eos cca too. I've been trying dv with no success and they just sent me a collection notice. I will gladly do a PFd, but I'm kinda lost with these guys. Many thanks!
Message 7 of 51
sobreezy
Contributor

Hey rckstrscott I just want to say thanks I ended up receiving that same verbiage in the letter that I just got from EOS-CCA.  No longer on my CR anymore!!!! Robot Very Happy

MyFako scores EX 594, EQ 553, TU 589 as of 10 Jun 11
myFICO EQ 614 TU 599 EX 644
Goal 700 by March 30 2015
Message 8 of 51
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@sobreezy wrote:

Hey rckstrscott I just want to say thanks I ended up receiving that same verbiage in the letter that I just got from EOS-CCA.  No longer on my CR anymore!!!! Robot Very Happy

June 10th to June 25th -- that is about the same turnaround I got! Glad to see that it worked for you as well..

-scott

Message 9 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi can either of you guys please message me the email. I just have this one eos cca collection left and want to PFd it. Many thanks in advance!
Message 10 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.