Established Member
qtssima

Re: a new success with EOS-CCA

I am also looking for this contact info when you get a chance. Thank you.

gacliye

Hi All

I might be late inthe game but if anyone still have a contact can you pls PM or email me.  I am trying to purchase a house but this is onthe way.  Pls if you have any contacts share as i want this pfd.

Thanks All

Valued Contributor
rckstrscott

gacliye wrote:

Hi All

I might be late inthe game but if anyone still have a contact can you pls PM or email me.  I am trying to purchase a house but this is onthe way.  Pls if you have any contacts share as i want this pfd.

Thanks All

sent

-scott

Starting FICO Score: 10/10: TU 498 | EQ: 502 Current FICO Score(lender pull): 05/12: TU: 722 | EQ: 712 | EX: 686
Collections Removed: Hunter Warfield, CBE Group, Merchants Credit Guide, EOS-CCA, Enhanced Recovery, Portfolio Recovery, UCB, American Collection Company, Medical Business Bureau, Jefferson Capital, Credit Portfolio Associates, FCO, LVNV, Convergent, Armor Systems
Other Negative Entries Removed:Plains Commerce CO, HSBC CO, 2008 Judgment Santander Reposession

Still Working On: Illinois Paid Tax Lien,
Positive Accounts:10/10: 0 | 07/12: 6 | Mortgage Closed 5/12, Macy's AMEX $3900, Citi/Home Depot $2000, Capital One Cash Rewards $1500, Capital One Secured $500, Credit One Bank $500. Total Utilization: 6%. AAoA: 1yr, 7mth. INQS: 8 TU, 8 EQ, 4 EX
New Visitor
Smaldovan

If anyone still has this information and what you said to them that would be great!!!

PLEASE AND THANK YOU

Diamondbze

Could I get the contact info as well? I was told by someone in EOS-CCA that my account would be taken off my credit report. 

Unfortunately the gentleman that I spoke to no longer works with the compnay

2ski

Can I also get the info ? Thank you so much in advance

Kinglord

Looking for the Contact info as well!

please and thank you in advance!

Valued Contributor
rckstrscott

Kinglord wrote:

Looking for the Contact info as well!

please and thank you in advance!

Emailed contact information that I have! Good luck! 

-scott

Starting FICO Score: 10/10: TU 498 | EQ: 502 Current FICO Score(lender pull): 05/12: TU: 722 | EQ: 712 | EX: 686
Collections Removed: Hunter Warfield, CBE Group, Merchants Credit Guide, EOS-CCA, Enhanced Recovery, Portfolio Recovery, UCB, American Collection Company, Medical Business Bureau, Jefferson Capital, Credit Portfolio Associates, FCO, LVNV, Convergent, Armor Systems
Other Negative Entries Removed:Plains Commerce CO, HSBC CO, 2008 Judgment Santander Reposession

Still Working On: Illinois Paid Tax Lien,
Positive Accounts:10/10: 0 | 07/12: 6 | Mortgage Closed 5/12, Macy's AMEX $3900, Citi/Home Depot $2000, Capital One Cash Rewards $1500, Capital One Secured $500, Credit One Bank $500. Total Utilization: 6%. AAoA: 1yr, 7mth. INQS: 8 TU, 8 EQ, 4 EX
New Visitor
credit_help123

Hi Scott,

Please send me the contact information as well as I am trying to deal with them. All of a sudden on my credit their entry is showing and I want to get rid of it. Thanks.

Rns509

If possible, can you also send me the email address -- trying to get a past utility bill off. Thank you so much!!!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+