Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

afni

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: afni

I'm going to try that next. I talked to a manager finally and he said he was able to submit a escalation to pull the account from them and to give them 7-10 business days and that they would call me once they are done. But I don't really like that " 7-10 business days " because it feels like that's away they just try to put you off. But we shall see I'm going to call tomorrow and see if there is any progress. If it doesn't work I'm going to send in the GW letter and hope that works.
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Call Direct TV and speak with someone in the office of the president. Plead your case. They will get it deleted. I had AFNI tell me they wouldn't delete an account from Dish and once I called Dish directly and plead my case the rep in the office of the president agreed to delete my collection once I paid Dish in full. I did and they deleted it. Same thing with AT&T and it was handled by AFNI as well.

Message 12 of 19
Aceley83

Hi! Could you possibly send me the AFNI contact info you have?

I apologize if this is too old a post - not sure how to approach this...

Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I'm new to this site... I have an afni collection. Can you please provide to me the contact info to have it deleted from my file? Thanks
Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pm me and I'll send it to you
Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, This forum has been a wealth of information and I hope I can get help to resolve my issues. I currently have Diversified and Afni on my credit report and the original creditor is DirecTV. I intend to dispute Diversified tonight since they no longer have authority to collect. I paid to reactivate my DirecTV account for $165. Although the debt is $505, they removed the early cancellation fee and waived a $40 service installation fee. So I paid $165 and my account is now active. I was told by a representative from DirecTV that the account will be pulled from collections. But they refused to tell me if it will be deleted. I want to have Afni delete it but don't know what direction to go. I would also like the contact information and email template if possible to send to Afni. Thank you in advance.
Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please send me the email and contact information that you sent to AFNI to get them to delete your collections... please please.. this collection is stopping me from getting a mortgage approval.
Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey I had a run with AFNI for Directv before I knew about pay for deletes I paid my full balance on the directv website and it's now off all reports. It got deleted within a week or so. Not sure if you've already paid or not?
Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know this is a super old post but do you still have the email address you used? Any help is appreciated!
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.