Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

almost cleansed

tag
corradovr6
Contributor

almost cleansed

anyone that feels like the wall is tall and thick, keep climbing it. you'll get over it sooner or later. it's been a long 7 years from my younger and credit dumber days but my last collection was due to fall off in october and it's off 2 off my reports. scores shot from around 697 to 778. nice to see things from myfico like, "very unlikely that your applications for credit cards and other loans will be turned down, offering very attractive and competitive rates, provide you with an instant approval." just for gits and shiggles i did a pre qualify for us bank and the altitude showed up, which hadn't before. again, keep climbing everyone. on a sidebar. anyone know if there could be a particular reason it has fallen off the last report yet. its experian if that would make a difference.

discover-$27,400 freedom vs-$7,000 credit union-$8,200 Blispay-$I make more money than them Tran-785 Exp-784 Equ-797
1 REPLY 1
stargazer25
Regular Contributor

Re: almost cleansed

Have you tried an early exclusion?

Starting Scores: September 2015 minus 500 across the board
Current Scores: October 2017 EQ: 715 TU: 710 EX: 716
In My Wallet:
Cap1 QS: $4.8K - AMEX BCP: $4.2K - Old Navy Visa: $7K - Nordstrom $3.8K - VS $500 (FTW!)
BofA AU: $12K AMEX AU: $25K
Business: AMEX BCP $15K
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.