Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

another First Premier deletion story

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

another First Premier deletion story

Hey there guys I just want to start off by saying THANK YOU for all the help these forums have been in my rebuilding journey! Well, I had an older charge-off from late 2011 with first premier that was keeping my score down. I first started off with a PFD and sent an email to their "Presidential" e-mail and received a prompt response of NO WAY! After that I took a more close look at what they were reporting to each credit bureau and noticed they were reporting DIFFERENT completely wrong info on each bureau..basically I had different Dofd dates, different charge-off dates and also had different payment history on each report. I disputed this on each CRA and it all came back "verified". I then disputed FPB directly, received a response about 3 days later and believe it or not to my surprise they DELETED IT!!! In detail, i stated what they were reporting inaccuracately and also a copy from each CR as the supporting documents. I never said I wouldn't pay it, i just merely disputed the reporting accuracy and they ended up just deleting it!!! WOOOO. PM me if you'd like the e-mail I used. I sent them an e-mail on Jan 21st, got a response on the 23rd, and today i checked and it's already gone. 9 baddies gone, 1 more to go Smiley Very Happy Thank you everyone again.

The letter they replied back stated

"This letter is in response to the correspondence we received from you on January 21, 2015. You expressed concern regarding how your First PREMIER Bank credit card account ending in XXXX is reporting to the consumer reporting agencies.

A charged off account normally remains on the cardholder's credit report for seven years.

You included documentation that reflected discrepancies in credit reporting. For this reason and due to the time that has passed, we requested that this account be deleted from the consumer reporting agenies. Please allow approximately 30 days for this to update. 

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced"

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: another First Premier deletion story

Wow, fantastic Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! That is the EXACT same letter I received from FPB on 1/27. I'm still waiting for the deletion....

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

My FPB charge off is old. The date opened was 9/2008. I'd like to get this removed early. Can you send me the email you sent to them? Thanks!! So far the only discrepency I see is in the account opened date. It's 9/1 on two reports and 9/7 on another. The report I'm looking at doesn't show the delinquency dates or date of last payment or anything like that.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.