Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: another Sallie Mae success!!

Congratulations!

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would appreciate it if you sent me a PM with how you managed to get them to budge! I've been dealing with them for weeks and they refuse every time. I've tried letters and phone calls and I feel like I will never get anywhere. Any information would be very helpful! Thank!!

And congrats!!! Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would really appreciate any Sallie Mae contact info as well.  I cosigned on a student loan for my son...bad idea!! I have (4) 30 day lates I am trying to get removed. Please PM what you can share.  Thanks!

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any contact info you could send my way in a PM would be amazing! I have their regular fax number, as well as the office of the consumer advocate email. Any info you could help me with would be great! Thank you so much.

Message 14 of 17
fuzzybean
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!

@jeffg330 wrote:

After 3 months of back and forth with Sallie Mae I finally received a call from the Sallie Mae consumer advocate office Friday ( thats right, they actually called me!) informing me that the late payments listed below will be removed in 24-48 hours on three different accounts!

Anybody have any idea how much of a boost I might see in my cretit score? These are my only baddies since a CH 7 BK four years ago

May 2011      June 2011     July 2011    Aug 2011   Sept 2011

30                               60                          90                  120                     120

scores as of May 2012: EX 619  EQ 611  TU 702

Message 15 of 17
justjunie928
New Contributor

Can you please PM me the who and how for SM?

Message 16 of 17
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.