Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anualcreditreport.com

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

anualcreditreport.com

i'm anxious to pull my official scores using the above website.  the last time i did it was march this year.

does the yearly thing apply to the beginning of the year, or a year from when you last used it?

in other words, do i have to wait until march or can i use it in january?

thank you

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Chopbrocoli
Established Contributor

Re: anualcreditreport.com

I believe you would have to wait for March. But let says you only pulled Experian on March. Well, you can still pull Equifax and Transunion right now. But if not, then you can always go to freecreditreport.com and cancel before the bill you.
AMEX Gold Premier Rewards | SPG AMEX | Bank of America Power Rewards | Merrill Plus | United Presidential Plus | Saks World Elite
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks chop!  i'll just be patient.  not buying anything right now so i don't really need the scores

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are looking for scores, your FICO scores can only be gotten here at www.myfico.com. You can purchase your EQ FICO from EQ, your TU FICO from a special TU website. But EX only here and all 3 together only here on this website.

The website you mentioned is where you get your annual REPORTS, not FICO scores.

ETA: You get 1 free report from each CRA through that website every 12 months. So, if you got in March, you have to wait until March.

Message Edited by sidewinder on 11-24-2008 04:14 PM
Message 4 of 6
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

If you just want a current copy of your CR, without scores, and dont want to subscribe monthly to one of the commerical services, you can also send a request directly to the CRA under section 609(a)(1) of the FCRA.

This requires a fee of $10.50, pursuant to FCRA 612(f).

The annualreditreport.com one year date runs from the actual date of last request.  However, you can get around this to an extent by not requesting all three at the same time, and staqggering them.  The one year period applies to each separate CRA.  So stagger them on a rotating basis every four months.....

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

robert and sidewinder - i'm a goof.  i really meant i just wanted to see the gooey center out of curiosity.  the scores aren't too critical to me right now.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.