Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

any success with synchrony bank?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: any success with synchrony bank?

Yeah when she first contacted me she said they received my GW letter and was reviewing it and she would get back to me in a few days. Havent heard since. I dont want to bug her but wondering if I should call and ask about an update

Message 11 of 55
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Kinda the same way verizon has been acting with me...i called today after about 10 days had passed and left a voicemail just following up.. You may have to call, they get busy i'm sure. I also sent an email thanksgiving wishing her a happy thanksgiving, hoping to sweeten her up a bit.

When i initially spoke with her she had made the decision to delete the account, since then its been stalling.

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 12 of 55
Onthe27thday
Regular Contributor

Thats great news! Could you PM the email as well? Thank you for your help, congrats again!

Starting Score (Oct '13): 473 (EX), Current Score: MyFICO EX: 713 EQ: 715 TU: 717, Goal Score: 740 & above. Capital One Quicksilver: $2250, Discover IT: $9500, Chase Amazon Store Card: $2600, Care Credit: $15000, Barclays Rewards: $1850 BCE: 20,000, PenFed Visa Sig: 7,000 NFCU cashRewards $24,600
Message 13 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called and left a message with her today. Hopefully Ill hear some positive feedback in a day or so. 

Message 14 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still no reply even after leaving a message. Any luck on your end?

Message 15 of 55
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

nope, i'm gonna call again today, if no luck i'm gonna ask for another person or maybe even just send another email.

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 16 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Keep me updated as Ill do the same. 

Message 17 of 55
Emma1137
Valued Member

Hi and Merry Xmas!  Could you also PM or post the email you used?  I had late pays from last year after 3 years of perfect payments and I can't get them deleted.   I had everythubg on auto pay and moved to China at the end of the payment period.  I apparently owed $10 when I should have been paid-in-full and that $10 didn't get payed until it had been dilenquent for a few months.   I spoke to them back in June and also disputed it on my report but they won't budge.  I had this and a final payment from Springleaf that the same thing happened to:  On-time payments for the entire term and then a stupid error on the final payment and it went late a couple of months before I realized it...   I could kick myself!

Message 18 of 55
jatneal
New Contributor

Could you please email the info as well. The CEO email I've been sending to I never receive a response.
Message 19 of 55
JayMe

Congrats! Could you please PM me the email as well.  I just replied on another thread on this topic. l I actually have letter on desk to mail, but email would be awesome. Any particular language or tone you used with them? In same boat.. paid off CO. 

Message 20 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.