cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anybody had gw success for merrick bank? or good contact info?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

anybody had gw success for merrick bank? or good contact info?

Hi!  I am trying to gw some lates for merrick bank.  I have tried before but have decided to give it another shot.  I have not had any lates with them since 2005 but I do have 3 120 day lates before I became current so I'd really like to get rid of these.

Please let me know if you have a good contact or have had any success with them.
Have a great weekend!!Smiley Very Happy
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: anybody had gw success for merrick bank? or good contact info?

*Bump, please, please, please, please?!*

I'd love a few GW addies for Merricks!! So, L2G, you are not alone!! Smiley Happy

TIA!! Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: anybody had gw success for merrick bank? or good contact info?

Good to know I'm not alone Smiley Wink

I just made my final payment to them yesterday.  My account has been closed since 2005 when I was 120 days late.   Since 2005 I have never been late just trying to show some on time payments.   I am HOPING that now that my account is paid in full they will update and show me some loveSmiley Happy   My dh had a creditor that once he paid it off they erased all baddies.   I hope merrick will do that but I wont hold my breath.   I just got my 6th no for a GW from themSmiley Sad

Good luck!!!!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.