Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

baddies on cr

tag
Tischer712
Regular Contributor

Re: baddies on cr

I would suggest in my opinion, depending on if you need these to leave now, just letting them drop off. The CA has to drop from the DofD issued by the OC. As long as you have done nothing that will reset the reporting standards, these will both drop off.  Let me ask, what month are they scheduled to?

Starting Score: myFico Scores Equifax 544 Transunion 585
Current Score: myFico Scores Equifax 655 Transunion 663 Experian 645
Goal Score: 700 Across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 15
wannagreatfico
Established Member

Can I see when they will fall off on myfico.com reports?  I think the only report that shows some of these is TU and I didnt write down or print that one my confirmation number from free credit report.com.

Message 12 of 15
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

you can also use annualcreditreport.com if you need your CR's and you havent gotten them already?

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 13 of 15
wannagreatfico
Established Member

thats the one i did.... sorry

Message 14 of 15
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@wannagreatfico wrote:

Can I see when they will fall off on myfico.com reports?  I think the only report that shows some of these is TU and I didnt write down or print that one my confirmation number from free credit report.com.

Reports from third party sites (including myFICO) often don't have the most complete information. If you pull your free reports from annualcreditreport.com Experian and Transunion will have the drop off dates. The Equifax report will show the actual DoFD.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.