Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

barclay rewards credit card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

barclay rewards credit card

I  applyed for a mc barclay  rewards yesterday, I have  a 621 tu credit score, I just checked status and says :Thank you for your recent application. We're in the process of reviewing the information you provided for your Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard application.

Would I get aproved?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: barclay rewards credit card

It is very possible. Do you have any positive cc history? They want to see at least 6 to 12 months. They are also great with recons. I would call now to check status and offer any info to help speed approval along. Check backdoor numbers thread for Barclays Recon Dept. Good luck!
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes i got 5 credit cards, 1 late payment in the last 2 years, tu  credit score of 621!!  

Message 3 of 6
baller4life
Super Contributor

Give them a call
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I  applyed for a mc barclay  rewards yesterday, I have  a 621 tu credit score, I just checked status and says :Thank you for your recent application. We're in the process of reviewing the information you provided for your Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard application.

Would I get aproved?

Give them a call and that might do the trick, Althouh i must say that i have been Declined 3 times already for that Barclaycard Mastercard and i called to Recon and i had NO luck....

Message 5 of 6
0REDSOX7
Valued Contributor

I'd give them a call through RECON line and see if that helps.

BK Discharge 2/11/14

Currently in the garden.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.