cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

best 3-1 site

tag
pauly73

best 3-1 site

hi, i was wondering what would be the best offer for all 3 credit bureaus? i dont even know my scores and im ready for battleCat Very Happy

ex/590
tu/552
eq/586
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: best 3-1 site

@pauly73 wrote:

hi, i was wondering what would be the best offer for all 3 credit bureaus? i dont even know my scores and im ready for battleCat Very Happy

I always recommend USAA Credit Monitoring and use it myself.  This service is $12.25/month and includes daily pulls from all three bureaus.  The scores are FAKOs though, but so are most credit monitoring services.  If you care about scores, you should buy them from myFICO for your real FICO scores.  If you just want the reports, USAA is great.  You can pretty much ignore the score though.

The only monitoring service with a real FICO is ScoreWatch from myFICO.  This is $14.99/month, only monitors EQ, and only allows 2 pulls per year for free.

Message 2 of 7
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

USAA CMS.

Ingnore the FAKO scores and you'll like it too!

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 3 of 7
pauly73

thanks

ex/590
tu/552
eq/586
Message 4 of 7
pauly73

not too sure what you mean? sorry im new to all of this. can you explain why am i ignoring them? thanks

ex/590
tu/552
eq/586
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pauly73 wrote:

not too sure what you mean? sorry im new to all of this. can you explain why am i ignoring them? thanks

Most of the credit scores you can get on the internet are what we call FAKOs because they are not real FICO scores.  These scores are made up by different companies and are not the same credit scores that most lenders actually use.  Please read this thread:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/The-Son-Of-Credit-Scoring-101/m-p/718550/high...

Message 6 of 7
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@pauly73 wrote:

Hi there.

Have you looked at the CMS Guide here onsite?

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.