6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: best contact for BofA??

beehive wrote:

Does anyone have a good contact for Bank of America? Please.Smiley Happy

You can PM.

Thanks!!!!

I'd suggest Googling BoA's SEC filing. You'll get great contact informaiton from that, or their annual report.
Message 2 of 7
beehive
Regular Contributor

Thank you..I will do that.
Officially a Home Owner !
Message 3 of 7
GordonShumway
Regular Contributor

What do you want to achive by contacting BoA?
Message 4 of 7
beehive
Regular Contributor

I have a closed account with them and I owe on it. Was hoping to PFD. I am going to pay no matter what..but was going to give a shot. Do you have any experience with BofA? Any advice is welcome. : )
Message 5 of 7
GordonShumway
Regular Contributor

@beehive wrote:
I have a closed account with them and I owe on it. Was hoping to PFD. I am going to pay no matter what..but was going to give a shot. Do you have any experience with BofA? Any advice is welcome. : )

This is my own experience, but it's from almost 3 years ago with business accounts.

If your account is still with BoA and not assigned, it is handled by their internal collection dept.

Just before BoA was schedule to C/O the accounts I contected BoA, your account is handled by an "Account Executive" (nice name ahh) and was able to settle all 4 account for about 10%.

BoA was "notorious" for doing these kind of settlements. I don't know if they still do, or whether I could have done it because they were business account, but it never heart to ask, nicely. 

Good luck.

Message 6 of 7
beehive
Regular Contributor

It is still with BofA. Wow...10%!  I have the money to pay it in full, most of it is overdraft fees.

They have a new CEO, so we shall see. Smiley Indifferent

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.