Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

best service to see CR regularly

tag
trc1962
Regular Contributor

best service to see CR regularly

Any suggestions on the best service (in your opinion) to see your cr's fairly regularly?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Rkalynsmith
Regular Contributor

Re: best service to see CR regularly

Heres MY setup LOL My bank (wells Fargo) offers all 3 for like $15 a month. I was disputing something on my EX report and they guy I spoke with over there (EX CRS REP) told me since I received my CR from them a few months ago and have a file number that I can view any updates on it anytime for FREE. Asked him how and he gave me the direct website / view and all I had to do was type in my report number and BAM it popped up. Guess something's in life are free. 

Starting Score: 565
Current Score: 721
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 9
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

"My bank (wells Fargo) offers all 3 for like $15 a month"

Sounds like a great deal. I will stop by Wells Fargo today and ask about this ongoing service. They gave me two coupons a while back which I used to get reports for my wife and me. I was not aware that they offer an ongoing credit monitoring service.

Message 3 of 9
rcolombe
Contributor

@Rkalynsmith wrote:

Heres MY setup LOL My bank (wells Fargo) offers all 3 for like $15 a month. I was disputing something on my EX report and they guy I spoke with over there (EX CRS REP) told me since I received my CR from them a few months ago and have a file number that I can view any updates on it anytime for FREE. Asked him how and he gave me the direct website / view and all I had to do was type in my report number and BAM it popped up. Guess something's in life are free. 

Could you PM me that link?

Starting Score: EQ-563 TU-515 EX-578 VANTAGE-609 September 2013
Current Score: EQ-639 TU-627 EX-625 VANTAGE 662
Goal Score: 700 All Around

Message 4 of 9
rcolombe
Contributor

@trc1962 wrote:

Any suggestions on the best service (in your opinion) to see your cr's fairly regularly?

I use Transunions True Credit service. It is a vantage score, but I get daily pulls. It might not be worth it for a true score, but it's helped me really monitor everything.

I also have Score Watch

Starting Score: EQ-563 TU-515 EX-578 VANTAGE-609 September 2013
Current Score: EQ-639 TU-627 EX-625 VANTAGE 662
Goal Score: 700 All Around

Message 5 of 9
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

I have myFico Score watch for Equifax. Free Credit Karma (TU) with my Capital One card, and I use the Experian report number to see my report and any updates. I noticed if you have a report number for any of the sites, you can see your report....not sure if you can print it, but you can definately see what is there and what isn't.

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:

Message 6 of 9
hikenc
Valued Member

I use USAA CMS.  If you call and ask for a discount they will do all three reports with daily pulls for $15.76 a month (or at least that's what I'm paying).  I really enjoy their service.  I don't think you have to be a full member to use it.

Current Scores: FICO EQ: 608 | FICO TU: 668 | FICO EX: 653
Goal Score: ALL 700+
Message 7 of 9
KoolDev
Regular Contributor

I use MyFico Equifax and Equifax to keep me updated.  I will check the fakos just to see the report itself.

My Sock Drawer: Care Credit $4200-0, JCP 2100-0, Chase 3000-0, Chase Freedom $4500.00-0, WF $1000.00-0.00
In Use: NFCU Visa Sig $17.5k- 0.00k
I still have too MANY CARDS
Starting Score 538
Current Score Oct 30-14 701 fico Eq-- 745 Fico Tu-- 713 Fico Ex
Message 8 of 9
Rkalynsmith
Regular Contributor

It is a great deal! They offer a 12.99 a month service also. 

Starting Score: 565
Current Score: 721
Goal Score: 800

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.