Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billed to wrong address

tag
tblank65
New Contributor

billed to wrong address

fighting with a collection Co is just no fun.....and it all started with the OC billing my exwifes address instead of my own thru thier Mistakes with my son being admitted 4 dayd later.....anything that a person could do?....the OC is paid tried Hippa....no avail////HELP
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: billed to wrong address

Could you provide more info - like what type of OC, amount, dates, etc.?
I think it might be helpful to know as much as possible for people to provide feedback/advice Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 4
tblank65
New Contributor

3 medical bills date of  09/2004-$497.00 paid to XXXX radiology....09/04 MRI Mobile $1973.00 paid .......10/04 224.00 DR Greene....paid....problem is I did pay the OC's and the CA wants the interest while it was billed incorrect totaling about 600.00...tried the Hippa to a tee and still comes back verified..as valid...
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm interested in hearing the advice you receive.  I did the same thing and when I paid the OC, the CA sent me a letter showing that I paid the original balance to the OC but that I had interest owed to the CA now.  The CA still posts to my reports but as a $0 balance.  Still working with (harassing) CRA's to remove as the CA didn't respond to my DV.

Good luck to you!!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.