Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bus stop financial corp

tag
ddiamond
Valued Member

bus stop financial corp

There is a judgement on my credit report with BUS STOP FINANCIAL CORP. I was never served with any papers so I was trying to get in touch with the collection agency itself to pay the amount owed so I could possibly have them remove it from my credit report. Does anyone happen to have a contact number for this collection agency? If anyone has ever had a debt with them please give me any information you may have on this collection agency. Its the last negative mark on my report and I want to get if off asap.

Starting Score: 546
Current Score: 666
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
IOBA
Senior Contributor

Re: bus stop financial corp

I have never heard of them.  

Contact info should be on your CR.  If not, try to google them.

Message 2 of 4
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

You have a tough legal road to travel.

Having a judgment means that you were, at least in the eyes of the court, served notice of the legal proceeding.

If you did not appear in court, then summary judgment by the court was apparently apppropriate.

If you now contact the winning party in the legal action, and fulfill the terms of the $ amount of  the judgment rendered by the court, that wont, in any way, compel them to delete the judgment from your CR.  Only a court can vacate their pirior judgment.

I think you should consult an attorney.

Message 3 of 4
ddiamond
Valued Member

robert, its not that tough of a road, a lawyer isnt needed. The judgement is about a credit card that my bro used me as joint account owner. He defaulted on the credit card due to his job loss. The judgement is 577.00 .  He was never served with any papers nor have I been served with anything. The judgement was filed in 2006. We have the money to pay the judgement but we were wanted to contact the CA directly so we could negotiate having them remove the judgement upon payment.

Starting Score: 546
Current Score: 666
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.