Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buying a home in June 2012

tag
ladyvg270
Regular Contributor

buying a home in June 2012

My husband and I are trying to purchase a home in June 2012 so far my credit score is low 600 and hes is like 659 we are gonna pay our credit blances off this income tax feb 2012. But what I wanted to know is will I the wife be able to get on the mortgage without hurting the chances of getting approve if I have a paid judgment on my credit report. Also I have atleast 30 inquirys on my reports. I no I no i am addicted to apping. I was also wondering if I stop applying for credit up until june 2012 which will be six months will that help me? Or what should I do?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Re: buying a home in June 2012

your best bet would probably to attempt to get the judgement vacated, as far as your wife, we have no insight to what is going on with her credit....

i would simply pay down your CC balance and sit on it, granted you should stop apping.... but they wont stop hurting you for 2 years...  though the fresher they are, the more they hurt.... 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 2 of 3
ladyvg270
Regular Contributor

Re: buying a home in June 2012

How do I try to get it vacated (the judgement)?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.