cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can you purchase from annualcreditreport.com?

tag
peepers
Frequent Contributor

can you purchase from annualcreditreport.com?

I see frequently where they are the most accurate, and I like the details such as estimated deletion dates and DOFD.  I got my free ones in March, so do I have to wait until next year or can these same reports be pulled from there for a fee?  I am not finding anywhere on the site that I can unless I am overlooking something.

AMEX Green charge NPSL | NFCU Cashrewards Visa Sig $25,000 | NFCU Navcheck $15,000 | AMEX Everyday $15,000 | Discover IT $19,000 | Amex BCP $18,000 | Cap1 Quicksilver $5000 | Firestone $2,400 I Amex Oasis Optima (recovery card) $500 (closed July 2014)
MyFICO: TU 780, EQ 785 EX 776 Discover TU FICO 780. Rebuilt from 500's....closed on home May 2015!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: can you purchase from annualcreditreport.com?

Annualcreditreport.com takes you directly to each CRA.  You should be given the option to purchase if you already got your free ones.  If not, then just go directly to the CRAs.

Message 2 of 7
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Also, certain states and certain situations call for additional free or discounted pulls from annualcreditreport.com  

Am I entitled to a free credit report under state law?

In addition to consumers who are eligible for a free credit report through the Annual Credit Report Request Service; consumers in some states are eligible for a free credit report under state law. The following states have laws that make free credit reports available to consumers: Colorado, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey and Vermont.
Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 3 of 7
peepers
Frequent Contributor

Im in Iowa.....Boo Smiley Sad

Thanks guys.  I have since purchased a Trans Union direct from Trans Union, but it isnt as "detailed" like the one from annualcreditreport.

Now that I think of it though, from my March reports, that there was one of the 3 CRAs that didnt list things like the other 2.  I will just pull a direct Experian or Equifax next time.

Thanks again!

AMEX Green charge NPSL | NFCU Cashrewards Visa Sig $25,000 | NFCU Navcheck $15,000 | AMEX Everyday $15,000 | Discover IT $19,000 | Amex BCP $18,000 | Cap1 Quicksilver $5000 | Firestone $2,400 I Amex Oasis Optima (recovery card) $500 (closed July 2014)
MyFICO: TU 780, EQ 785 EX 776 Discover TU FICO 780. Rebuilt from 500's....closed on home May 2015!

Message 4 of 7
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Keep in mind that not all creditors report to all 3 of the CRAs. 

Is that what you are referring to?

What do you mean by detailed?

Message 5 of 7
peepers
Frequent Contributor

meaning the report I pulled from direct from TU didnt list 'exclusion dates'.   But then I remembered not all 3 annualcreditreport reports show an exclusion date, but because those are at home, I cant look to see if it was TU, EX, or EQ that lists that.

So when I pulled direct from TU, I may have been mistakenly looking for something that they dont even report (exclusion dates)

If I pull direct from EQ or EX will one of those show that?  Or only the versions via my yearly annualcreditreport?

Message 6 of 7
guiness56
Epic Contributor

EQ shows DoFD either pulled from annualcreditreport.com or directly from the CRA.  They are the same reports pulled from the exact location, the CRA.

TU and EX have drop off dates.  To find those, there is a dispute this account, if you click it, it will bring up another report and show the fall off date.  Do not dispute, just get the date then exit out of it.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.