Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

capital one help asap

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

capital one help asap

long story short cap one served me with papers a couple months ago... I am dealing with a law firm that wants a settlement today... is it possible to do a PFD with cap one still? if so anyone have any phone numbers of cap one?

thanks!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: capital one help asap

You can call and talk to Cap One.  Use the phone number on the back of the CC.  I'm sure they will direct you to the right person.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

i did and they keep sending me back to the law firm... i have the money to pay this off. any other suggestions?

Message 3 of 5
jdxprs1
Frequent Contributor

sounds to me like cap one has already sold your debt to the law firm. it probably shows up on your credit report as a charge off.

probably the best you can hope for at this point is to keep all info from the law firm off your report, and get the cap one to show as paid.

Last app 1/2/2017.
In the garden until at least 6/2/2017.
Message 4 of 5
guiness56
Epic Contributor

It could be too that since it is already at a law firm they won't have any dealings with the OP.  They did they same to me and they still owned the debt.  It was at a CA not a law firm but they wouldn't talk to me.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.