cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

capitalone one auto loan 30 day removal

tag
texasraj

capitalone one auto loan 30 day removal

Unfortunately, I have a 30 day late on my auto loan on 09/2016 which was 6 months earlier but my situation has improved now. I would like to refinance my existing auto loan which is at 16% APR. But I think my 30 day late on my auto loan is driving my auto loan score to mid 500s whereas my credit score are in 630s. What is the best strategy to get 30 day late removal from Capital one Auto loan? and what helped. I would like to thank you for going through my post and would like to seek your help. thanks,-

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: capitalone one auto loan 30 day removal

@texasraj wrote:

Unfortunately, I have a 30 day late on my auto loan on 09/2016 which was 6 months earlier but my situation has improved now. I would like to refinance my existing auto loan which is at 16% APR. But I think my 30 day late on my auto loan is driving my auto loan score to mid 500s whereas my credit score are in 630s. What is the best strategy to get 30 day late removal from Capital one Auto loan? and what helped. I would like to thank you for going through my post and would like to seek your help. thanks,-

You need to send a GW letter to the CEOs office of Capital One.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/GW-letter-Q-amp-A-Examples-and-GW-Success-Sto...

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.