Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chase charge off/ midland credit managment/ judgement

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

chase charge off/ midland credit managment/ judgement

I have a quick question. I have a CO from chase for a credit card. they sold to midland who sued and won a judgement. my question is will the judgement fall off the same time as the CO and CA since this is for the same account, or will the judgement stay longer since it was issued almost 2 years after DOFD?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: chase charge off/ midland credit managment/ judgement

Judgments remain on reports for seven years from the date they were filed.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! I thought so, now I am back to 7 years of bad credit! The judgement isn't even showing yet. It was just filed last month, oh well.

Message 3 of 4
01mommy
New Contributor

Hi! I'm a newbie but was also searching "Midland Credit Management"...they were the tipping hat for my Ch 13 in 2005!  Within 90 days of a judgement, they froze my bank accounts on payday, and because they knew how much I had, they played serious hardball!!  Filed Ch 13 for immediate relief and completed my 100% plan in 2010, but be warned...if the have a judgement, they go for the jugular (property liens and frozen assets).  Hit a wall today because I just found out they never removed the lien they placed against my house even though they've been paid for over a year...good luck!

Starting Score: 564 on 3/15/12
Current Score: 665 on 7/14/12
Goal Score: 675 by 9/12

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.