cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chase eo denied - what next?

tag
jjayla81

chase eo denied - what next?

I had never even heard of the executive office before reading the forums.. I had just been disputing information shown on my credit report.  After a quick google search I found the executive.office email address and sent an email - long story short I explained my situation and why I felt the lates should be deleted in the email (related to payment arrangement) and received a phone call response the next morning.  After her research she denied the request - should I reach back out and ask for goodwill (I didn't in the initial email)? try reaching someone else? I'm stumped, I was excited when she responded but now it's definitely a buzzkill. Any help is appreciated!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: chase eo denied - what next?

Yes, keep sending GW letters.  Find someone else to send them to.  They can say no 100 times but it only takes 1 yes.

Message 2 of 6
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

@guiness56 wrote:

Yes, keep sending GW letters.  Find someone else to send them to.  They can say no 100 times but it only takes 1 yes.

I like the idea.

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 3 of 6
jjayla81

Thanks for the encouragement.. I think I'm going to pay the balance remaining this week on the cards and then reach back out for goodwill. I'm guessing they might be more inclined to help once they're paid.
Message 4 of 6
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@jjayla81 wrote:
Thanks for the encouragement.. I think I'm going to pay the balance remaining this week on the cards and then reach back out for goodwill. I'm guessing they might be more inclined to help once they're paid.

oh.. clearly.. I would never try any goodwill effort until I was on the right side of the ledger! haha

But yeah, I agree w/ Guinisess' assement, it only takes 1 yes... keep working it!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 5 of 6
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Absolutely on the right track.  Get that paid off and start the GW process!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.