cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chase mortgage paid off 2 years ago shows "current status" 60 days late

tag
SunnyWeather

chase mortgage paid off 2 years ago shows "current status" 60 days late

at the time the house was sold, I was outside of the grace period of the mortgage. The due date was the first of the month and the end of the grace period was the 17th . Due to my fathers death the closing was delayed until the 23rd. Apparently with processing Chase did not receive the payoff until after the first of the next month and so reported me as 60 days late.

Obviously with the house selling, that was the end of my payment history, so I did not get a chance to make the payments and bring the acount to "current". I thought that the payoff of the mortgage would accomplish that 

Is it normal that 2 years after the payoff that the loan status is "60 days past due" even it  does report as paid? need to know before trying to get a GW on it.

my TU is 722  EX is 709 and EQ is 681

I wanted all ficos to be over 710 before applying for a new mortgage but it looks like until I get something done with this my EQ is stuck

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.