Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

citi bank responded

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

citi bank responded

Hello everyone,

Citi bank agreed to put my SL in forebance from 12/2007. They are also going to fix it on my credit file to reflect forebance instead of 120+ days past due. Still awaiting GSFA so far nothing, and when I check the status on their automative line it's still reporting 120+ days past due. Called the mortgage company to check the status of the GW since I had not heard anything from them and the nice lady at customer service verified that they received the letter and would be making a decision on this by Sept. I don't know why it would take sooo long unless they are going to make sure that I pay on time until that time anyway it was only 3 lates hopefully they will GW me. 

Excited things may move a little faster than I thought!!!!!!!! Keeping my fingers crossed

Fico Scores: EQ 400, Ex 454, TU 474
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: citi bank responded

Congrats!

On the mortgage GW, they may have a "board" of some sort that makes the decisions. Or they could be watching your account. I'd make sure my payments are there by the due date, if not a few days before.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.