Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

citi

tag
focused1914
Regular Contributor

citi

I sent another GW to Citi about a week ago....    I was rejected for the 3rd time..... Has anyone had luck with them?      The are killing my reports

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
MBOhio2
Established Contributor

Re: citi

When I was in the midst of my GW frenzy about a year ago, I sent dozens of GW requests (email, letters, calls) to each creditor. With many creditors, it's about luck.... you need to connect with the right person on the right day when they're feeling nice Smiley Happy You may have dozens say no before someone finally says yes.

Just keep the GW correspondence going and chances are that you will have luck eventually. I basically had a few 30-day and 60-day lates on all of my TLs (maybe 10 TLs total) from a tough few months. I think I eventually had success with a little over half of them. A few I got right away... a few I got after months of trying and a few never budged and the lates remain, but it was all worth the effort!

Mid-2010 Starting Scores: FAKO EQ 476 FAKO EX 506 FICO TU98 575
July 2017 Current Scores: Approx 710 (waiting for official updates)
Message 2 of 8
focused1914
Regular Contributor

Cant give up.... wasnt a good week.    boa/citi... both turned me away.     Got to keep pushing.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know exactly what you are trying to have done but I can tell you that I have written emails and sent to Citi executives and received a call today from the executive office.  I spoke with a very nice lady named Loretta who referred me to Capital Management to work out a settlement. During the call I mentioned to her that I was having problems getting Citi to clear up a dispute comment on my credit bureau and she said she knew exactly what I was talking about and would take care of it by contacting the bureaus.  She gave me a number to contact her office if I needed anything more so if you would like that number PM me.  

Message 4 of 8
focused1914
Regular Contributor

just sent you over a pm... thx

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

can I have the contact info, I have many lates on my homedepot account which is paid for. 

Im trying to get a mortgage loan and got denied due to the lates showing up/.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

can you please pm me your citi contact?  I am trying to get restitution for two charge off's

Message 7 of 8
billy41
Established Member

can you please pm me this info also, im trying to get a paid account taken off so i can get a mortgage..thanks
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.