Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

clearing negative information from credit report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

clearing negative information from credit report

I'm currently in the process of repairing my credit. I've recently paid off several high and longtime balances on my credit. My latest payoff was civil case which was paid off through paycheck garnishments 10/2007. After the final payment the the creditor issued another payment claiming it was late fee's not applied to the oringinal balance issued by the courts.  as a result they opened a new civil judgement 5/2007 which currently reflects on my credit reports.

Can I correct this and have this new judgement removed from my credit report.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: clearing negative information from credit report

taeshaun wrote:
I'm currently in the process of repairing my credit. I've recently paid off several high and longtime balances on my credit. My latest payoff was civil case which was paid off through paycheck garnishments 10/2007. After the final payment the the creditor issued another payment claiming it was late fee's not applied to the oringinal balance issued by the courts.  as a result they opened a new civil judgement 5/2007 which currently reflects on my credit reports.

Can I correct this and have this new judgement removed from my credit report.

Was you served a summons in regards to this 2nd judgment? If so, did you appear in court?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.