New Contributor
SMFIXIN

collection deleted but what about charge off?

Hi, I have a charge off with First Premiere on my cr that was sent to Arrow Financial.  I contacted Arrow and they are deleting it from their files and will contact the cb to do the same.  But once that is done, what can I do to get First Premeiere off my cr?  The SOL has expired and it is scheduled to fall off my cr in 2012.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.........

Moderator Emeritus
MarineVietVet

Re: collection deleted but what about charge off?

SMFIXIN wrote:

Hi, I have a charge off with First Premiere on my cr that was sent to Arrow Financial.  I contacted Arrow and they are deleting it from their files and will contact the cb to do the same.  But once that is done, what can I do to get First Premeiere off my cr?  The SOL has expired and it is scheduled to fall off my cr in 2012.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.........

The late payments that led to the CO and the CO itself can only be removed early by FP. All you can do is work with them. Start sending those GW letters.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802
EQ - 7/06-663, 3/10-800
TU - 8/10-772
You can do the same thing with hard work

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}