Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

collection on CR

tag
luckyashes04
New Contributor

collection on CR

I am wondering.....I paid a collection agency a few weeks ago, they have not reported it to the CRA'S yet. ( hopefully they won't). But if they do report it.. will the date that an UW looks at will it be the date that they got the debt or the date from the original deliquency which was in 2008? It was a medical bill for $125 and I settled it for $75. We are in the mortgage process right now and I am praying that they don't send it to the CRA because they haven't so far.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: collection on CR

@luckyashes04 wrote:
I am wondering.....I paid a collection agency a few weeks ago, they have not reported it to the CRA'S yet. ( hopefully they won't). But if they do report it.. will the date that an UW looks at will it be the date that they got the debt or the date from the original deliquency which was in 2008? It was a medical bill for $125 and I settled it for $75. We are in the mortgage process right now and I am praying that they don't send it to the CRA because they haven't so far.

If they haven't reported it yet I wouldn't worry to much about them reporting it now. 

Message 2 of 3
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: collection on CR

IF they report it it would be neither of those dates.  It would be the date reported.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.