cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

collection removed from 1 credit burea but not 2....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

collection removed from 1 credit burea but not 2....

Can someone please explain this to me, I'm not quiet understand how the credit bureaus work.

3 months ago I started to cleaned up my mess that I wasnt aware of having collections.  After paid off most of the collection and some are settle for less, I do have some luck that collections been removed, but some still remaining. 

3 months ago when first started cleaning up mess, the following are collection in 3 credit bureaus

Trans :                                                                

Midland Manangement

Southwest Credit System

Cavalry Porfolio

HSBC (cap1)

Equifax:

Midland Manangement

Southwest Credit System

Cavalry Porfolio

HSBC (cap1)

Experian:

Midland Manangement

Southwest Credit System

Cavalry Porfolio

HSBC (cap1)

As you can see I have all collection in all 3 credit bureaus.  Now listed below are after paid off in full and settlement, as well as good will letter, email to CEO etc.. what I have left.

Trans:

Midland Manangement

Experian:

Midland

Equifax:

Southwest

So that being said I had HSBC and Cavalry Porfolio completed gone from my report.  I just dont understand why I Midland deleted from Equifax but not other as well has Southwest were deleted from other 2 but not Equifax??

Does anyone have this? does anyone know why, what should I do?  Should I wait untill the rest will falls off by itself because it has been deleted from one of the bureaus?

Please let me know what should I do. I was thinking of wait for atleast 3 months and see if it falls  off by itself or not.  Maybe not every credit bureaus update yet.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: collection removed from 1 credit burea but not 2....

anyone?

Message 2 of 5
Blessed221
Regular Contributor

Yes I had that happen to me collection was deleted from equifax and trans but stayed on experian when I called they refused to remove it I'm lost the GW got the other two off not sure why they won't remove exeperian 

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wonder if I should continue sending them good will or wait...

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would give the Collection Agency a friendly Call and let them know about the agreement. Let them know (in a friendly matter) that you believe this could have been overlooked by them in accident. If that doesn't work then send another GW letter.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.