Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

collections - one more down, two more to go

tag
kenworthguy
Regular Contributor

collections - one more down, two more to go

hi fico family, just got rid of one more collection, two more to go, going to offer pfd's on them next, finally have the money to pay them and i am also going to make a huge run at my utilization, right now it's at 82% but when i make my payments, it will be around 10%. Not looking for a score bump with one less baddie but I can't wait to see what kind of bump my score will get when i make those payments in a few days.Thank You MyFico family, you have been awesome and one hell of a help and I am very grateful for all the help. Thanks one and all. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
mamahearts
Frequent Contributor

Re: collections - one more down, two more to go

Great job!!! Keep up the good work!

@kenworthguy wrote:

hi fico family, just got rid of one more collection, two more to go, going to offer pfd's on them next, finally have the money to pay them and i am also going to make a huge run at my utilization, right now it's at 82% but when i make my payments, it will be around 10%. Not looking for a score bump with one less baddie but I can't wait to see what kind of bump my score will get when i make those payments in a few days.Thank You MyFico family, you have been awesome and one hell of a help and I am very grateful for all the help. Thanks one and all. 

myFICO starting TU 683 8/26/11
myFICO starting EQ 645 8/26/11
myFICO EQ 652 9/26
Message 2 of 3
mAndrew1980
Established Contributor

Re: collections - one more down, two more to go

Awesome! Very inpsiring. I just paid one of my collections in full, have two more to go. Hopefully I can straighten up this credit report once and for all.

Transunion: 713 FICO (5/13/2014) MyFico
Experian: 789 FICO (4/10/12) Lender Pull
Equifax: 695 FICO (1/10/14) MyFico

My cards: Chase United Mileage Plus 7000CL (3/12), CITI Simplicity 1800CL (9/12), Cap1 Platinum 1000CL (2/10), Cap1 Cash back 1500CL (11/11), Apple Barclay's 2500CL (11/11), Discover IT 6000CL (5/13)

My Primary Financial Goal is to put down my utl%.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.