Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit building works! :)

tag
stickbowbuilder
New Contributor

credit building works! :)

I started rebuilding 2.5 months ago. at the time I had one bad mark, a medical bill for around 733.00 that was 6 years old. I partial paid it on an offer and got lucky as they also took it off my report. my credit age is 13 years and I got a few cards two months ago. I never really used credit, a few loans when I needed them only. my average age is 4 or so years after a cc spree a few months back. using and paying in full my cards reported the second month recently. cap1 qs went from 300 to 800 last night when I hit the luv button. Today I requested a CLI from mobile and went from 800 to 1500. last week I requested a business line of credit from my bank and was approved for a 2500 line. it was cool to see the scores go from low 600's two months ago to high 600 and low 700. starting to see results for the work... slow as it may seem, it does work. zero baddies, low utilization and running 1 to 3% reporting the history is building! eq 686, tu 747 and ex 696. I owe 5300 in student loans which will be pic, on time, never late within six months and the scores should climb hard. I'm excited!! this system works! 

April 15 2015 EQ 630.. rebuild credit journey, zero baddies, 13 year credit age, 4 years aa. current scores June 1 - EQ 709, EX 679, TU 754. in the garden til 10/15.. venture card is in my sights!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
TuffTurkey
Regular Contributor

Re: credit building works! :)

Thats awesome, Keep it up and your scores will all breach 700. Great pick me up for those still trying to rebuild!

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: credit building works! :)

Keep up the good work! Congrats

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.