Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit corp.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

credit corp.

well i sen them a pfd a few weeks ago and today i got a letter from them. all they pretty much did was validate my debt. they didnt say anything about agreeing to it or not.... so now what do i do??
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: credit corp.

Smiley Happybump
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

If they validated...all you can do is keep sending PFD...or just pay and them GW over and over for removal...or you can just wait for it to fall off...maybe you should type the company name in the search box and read as much as possible from others posters...maybe someone has had some success with them...and you could see what they did...
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

If they validated.....then they treated it as a DV not a PFD. Are you past SOL?  PFDs usually work better when the SOL gas past!

Who is the OC (credit corp) and who owns the account?  If the OC ownes the account    it is better to deal with them
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think that's a big problem with some of the PFD sample letters that are floating around. They start of by disputing the debt.

A lot of CA's seem to not read past the first paragraph. They see the dispute, they respond by sending validation.

So just send another PFD. Include something that says you aren't admitting you owe the debt, but you are willing to pay it to get it off your report. Keep it short and simple and put the most important part in the first sentence.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.