Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit one and first premier

tag
dloza
Established Member

credit one and first premier

has anyone ever had any luck getting credit one and first premier charge-offs removed? they are the only two who I just can't seem to get to budge.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
honky
Regular Contributor

Re: credit one and first premier

I tried to GW fp and was basically told the reporting was accurate and the never remove accurate info.  This despite a death in the family at the time of the late.

Starting Score: 580 2/03/12
Current Score: 810 EQ // 829 TU(Walmart)
Goal Score: Achieved!

Wallet: Citi Forward(13.5k), Ink plus(18k), CSP(13.5k), Freedom(6k), BoA123(13k), Alliant CU(5k), Walmart(2k), Kohls(1.4k), QuickSIlver(7.5k) Amex Simplycash Business(46.5k)
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a baddie with FP.  I paid it off in full and then goodwilled them over the phone.  I tried to have them remove the TL but, instead, they reported it pays as agreed, never late, closed at consumer request.

Message 3 of 4
JohnPTEX
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I had a baddie with FP.  I paid it off in full and then goodwilled them over the phone.  I tried to have them remove the TL but, instead, they reported it pays as agreed, never late, closed at consumer request.

I'm so glad to hear that!  I'm paying mine off next week and was going to just GW the hell out of them!!

Starting Score: TU:619 (02/24/2012) - EQ:629 (02/24/2012)
Current Score: TU:632 (06/21/2012) - EQ:672 (06/21/2012)
Goal Score: 740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.