Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit one removed late payment

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

credit one removed late payment

Emailed ceo credit one removed late payment on eq waiting to see if the other two update
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: credit one removed late payment

@Anonymous wrote:
Emailed ceo credit one removed late payment on eq waiting to see if the other two update

Wonderful news.  Let us know if the late pays fall of the other two CBs.

Message 2 of 9
mcp3ak
Valued Member

Congrats on the the late payment removed. I just did the same thing last week. I emailed all of the executives and had it removed in 1 day on Ex and then EQ and TU the day after. I am sure the other two will report removals. 

Starting Score: TU 591 EQ 590 EX 614 (7/30/17)
Current Score: TU 661 EQ 650 EX 675 (1/1/18)
Goal Score: TU 700 EQ 700 EX 700

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mcp3ak wrote:

Congrats on the the late payment removed. I just did the same thing last week. I emailed all of the executives and had it removed in 1 day on Ex and then EQ and TU the day after. I am sure the other two will report removals. 

Can you message me the executives emails? I've been struggling to make headway on them.

Thanks!

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

When did you email them I emailed last week haven't heard anything yet
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have so far:

1. email to the Executive CEO/President

2. SNAIL MAIL 3 Letters

3. Sent faxes

Twice rejected with letter/email

No GW Adjustment as of yet but I just emailed the CEO/President a few mins ago.

I have used zerofax to send free faxes.

-------------------

Start Date -  July 4th, 2017 | TU=631; EX=641; EQ=619

Current -   Aug. 28th, 2017 | TU=680; EX=609; EQ=681

GOAL         - Dec 31, 2017 | TU=701; EX=725; EQ=701

Message 6 of 9
mcp3ak
Valued Member

I would say it all depends on who you emailed. I sent an email on 8/22. They did not reply to my request, it just showed up on my report that the late payments were removed. I also asked about a CLI and received a message in my Credit One messages about the CLI the same day. Was unreal, never had anything so positive happen to me that fast.

Starting Score: TU 591 EQ 590 EX 614 (7/30/17)
Current Score: TU 661 EQ 650 EX 675 (1/1/18)
Goal Score: TU 700 EQ 700 EX 700

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you provide the email adresses that you used? Also what would i include in the email, just a GW letter?

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! I was able to get my old charge off account taken off my CR. They never responded but I saw it came off of EQ first and its dropped off all of them now. 

I called the EO (number that was given to me) and asked for a follow up and they said they’re gonna remove the TL and sent out a letter. I asked for another at my current address (they had sent it to my parents’ address, and my mom said she didn’t see anything.. even though I called and updated  my address with them) so it def works with credit one. 

I used the CEO’s email which I found through a quick google search. 

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.