Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit one

tag
Kat78
Valued Member

credit one

Does anybody know if credit one scores are accurate? Ive seen where discover, walmart are reporting scores, does anyone know about the credit one scores? When I log into my account online there is credit score posted there as well. Looks like may update on monthly basis. Im new at this and recently obtained the credit one credit card to build credit, have not had credit card in over 10 years. Would just like to know if this score is accurate?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
scanada_82
New Contributor

Re: credit one

Welcome! My credit one credit score has been way higher than actual my fico score. By about fifty points. My credit card util has gone from 1% to 50% do to Christmas. Today my credit one score updated and actually dropped to the same score as my fico. But I would not trust credit one as being your actual score as many of the more experienced in here will tell you it's a fako!
683 fico
Message 2 of 4
baller4life
Super Contributor

Sounds like it's a fako score.

Message 3 of 4
Lechte
Frequent Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

Sounds like it's a fako score.

+1....more than likely a fako.  But it is very close to my EX fico and i've heard a lot of others say the same thing.  I guess the EQ fico pulled here is the only one that is the same as the one lenders pull...mortgage lenders at least.

(EX08 - 654) --- (TU08 - 643) --- (EQ08 - 667) --- (EQ04 - 676)

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.