Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit protection association?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

credit protection association?

In searching, I've seen some people have success with this CA by emailing execs. I'm trying to get a PFD on this one. Does anyone have an email? I've been unable to find anything other than the generic info email address.

Message 1 of 78
77 REPLIES 77
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: credit protection association?

If it is in your credit report, you should have received dunning notice from them within 5 days of their reporting.  That notice is required to provide you information on how to contact them for DV requests.  So their address contact information should have been provided. 

Did you receive dunning notice?

Message 2 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know about this and am taking action because I'm trying to clean up my credit report. My CR shows that this was opened in 2008, so to answer your question, I have no idea. Of course, there's a mailing address on there, but I would rather get directly in touch with someone. Upon searching, I found threads where people had success by sending GW emails. I was hoping someone would share that email address.

Message 3 of 78
izzesparks
Frequent Contributor

check your PM! I sent you something better Smiley Happy

Starting Score: TU-470 4/11/19, EQ-482 4/11/19, EX-486 4/11/19
Current Score: TU-507 7/18/19, EQ-517 7/18/19, EX-508 7/18/19
Goal Score: TU-700, EQ-700, EX-700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 78
veganpower
Valued Member

I am having a similar issue. This company is on all three of my credit reports, but I don't think the charges are accurate. I've sent them PFD's three times and I'm not even getting a response. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

5 years ago all scores averaged 504.

2016 they all average 700 and I own a house.
Message 5 of 78
Katytee
Established Member

I would appreciate the same information. I have these guys on one of my collection accounts and have tried mailing letters for PFD with no response success Smiley Sad

Starting: 535 (EQ)
Current: 638 (EQ) FICO 9/2012
Goal: 640 - Mortgage here I come!
Message 6 of 78
armyguy90
Contributor

bump... id like contact info as well... pfd ??

Message 7 of 78
Fresh101
Regular Contributor

I worked with this people and they were very helpful and with no hassle. I have the contact at home and willing to provide you the name I spoke to and deleted my account. All communication was done over the phone and they agreed to have the line removed from all 3 CRA's, which they did. It did took about 2 months for that to happen as removal request sometimes takes it days and not controlled by CA.

Starting: 547 +Score EX, 541 MyFico EQ,562 MyFico TU (Dec 2nd)

Current: 736 FCR "EX" (Nov. 5th), 668 MyFico "EQ" (Nov. 5th), 748 MyFico "TU" (Nov. 5th)

CC: BB&T $2,500 CL 3/2013, BarclayCard $3,000 CL 4/2013, WellsFargo $300 CL 7/2012 & Cap1 $451 CL 5/2012

Goal Score: 800's Rank
Message 8 of 78
Katytee
Established Member

Wonderful! If you could PM me the contact information once you retrieve it from home I would greatly appreciate it!!

Starting: 535 (EQ)
Current: 638 (EQ) FICO 9/2012
Goal: 640 - Mortgage here I come!
Message 9 of 78
armyguy90
Contributor

Please pm me info as well!!! Really be appreciated
Message 10 of 78
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.