Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit protection association?

tag
princechristian
Regular Contributor

Re: credit protection association?

PM me email, contact info as well please anyone!

Revolvers: FP Gold $300, FP Platinum $300, Applied Bank Business $500, Kay Jewelers $500, Fingerhut $400, Gettington $300

Installers: KHEAA student loan, Dealer Funding LLC auto loan x2, Crescent Bank auto loan, Acceptance Loan Co personal loan x2

Negatives: 1 collection - 2010 $307, Auto lates - 2 30 days, 60 day, 2009 / 3 30 days, 60 day, 2012

Message 31 of 78
windupbird
New Contributor

Hi - I'm new....I just paid an old $63 Comcast bill to Credit Protection Association and would like to send them a GW letter.....PLEASE PM me the contact infoSmiley Happy Many thanks!!!!!!!!

Message 32 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue! Can't find their contact info anywhere. Can someone please pm me the email or contact info? Smiley Embarassed

Message 33 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

anyone ? Smiley Sad

Message 34 of 78
RocketChick
New Contributor

I have a physical mailing address if anyone wants that. I sent a DV snail mail and got a response a week later.

Message 35 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes could you PM me the info please? I would greatly appreciate it!
Message 36 of 78
RocketChick
New Contributor

@Adonis2011 PM sent!

Message 37 of 78
Dolemite

Hello -

I too have a trade line from CPA and was hoping to send them a PFD. It's for $137 and the only negative thing currently sitting on my CR.

Could someone please PM me the email address to send the PFD to?

Thank you very much!

Message 38 of 78
gatortrades
New Contributor

I know it's a pain with everyone e-mailing you, but can you please PM me the e-mail address too?  Thanks.

Starting Score: 8/6/08 EQ-428 TU-471 EX-440
Current Score: EQ-822 Scorewatch 3/4/19 TU-798 BOA 3/19/19 EX-793 3/6/19 Discover Creditscorecard
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 39 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

CPA blemish on my EQ for $128.  Any guidance or contact info to get this of my CR ASAP would be greatly appreciated.  Cheers.

Message 40 of 78
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.