Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit protection association?

tag
sammc1987
Established Member

Re: credit protection association?

I have a $500 debt with Ambit Energy that has reported to CPA and they sent letters to my late fathers house (which is why I never recieved them) and I would now like to settle the debt but will only settle with a PFD in hand.  Could I have some contact info for a manager in CPA who will accept a PFD. Email or phone number will work fine. PLEASE!

Message 51 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pretty sure this thread is long gone by now...But if anyone HAS had luck getting through to CPA can you please inform/pm on how you got in contact with them by phone/email?  I can't find a number on their site and the last thing that I want to do is screw up something with them.

Thanks

Message 52 of 78
BrownBee
New Contributor

May I please have the email used to successfully PFD this CA? Thanks in advance! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 02/2013 606(TU-myFICO); 647(EQ-CreditExpert); 578(EX-CreditExpert)
Current Score: 02/2013 606(TU-myFICO); 647(EQ-CreditExpert); 578(EX-CreditExpert)
Goal Score: 650 TU, EX, EQ

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 53 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need some help in how to move forward. I checked my cr because i was being questioned about a new cellphone account when i thought i had a high cscore of 726. It seemed that the cpa registered a bright house account in collections which was clearly in dispute and no agreement reached. Thy continued to charge my account when i cancelled them. Now what i need help with is how to deal with the CPA as they have caused my score to drop to 630 because of this account. Ihave never heard from them or indeed bright house yet i have emails and letters from the beginning regarding the dispute from me. I am contacting the credit reporting agencies and filing a dispute with them. I need to deal with the CPA. 

Message 54 of 78
flinjami83
New Contributor

If anyone has a good email contact for CPA would you mind sending to me? I've looked all over these boards for one!
Thanks! 

Starting Score: 595 (2/22/13)
Current Score: FICO 624 (4/22/2014)
Goal Score: 700

Message 55 of 78
RocketChick
New Contributor

I have a physical mailing address if anyone wants it. I used and got a response from them within a few days.

Message 56 of 78
flinjami83
New Contributor

I sent them a PFD snail mail using the address listed on my CR. But just to see if its the same could you PM it to me? 

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what kind of response did they give you? I just wonder if they are eas to deal with?

Starting Score: 595 (2/22/13)
Current Score: FICO 624 (4/22/2014)
Goal Score: 700

Message 57 of 78
RocketChick
New Contributor

Sure, I can PM you the address I used. I sent them a DV and they werent hard to deal with, at least for me. I sent them a DV and they let me know that they were no longer collecting on that account ( it was a comcast bill) and they sent the request to have the CRA remove it.

Message 58 of 78
surbee
Valued Member

hey @rocketchick - could you be so kind as to PM me as well?

i've sent them a PFD and did not hear back. i sent a DV, haven't heard back... i'm eager to make something happen with CPA!

thanks so much Smiley Happy

-------------
06/2013 -- TU 690 - EX 674 - EQ 673
03/2013 -- TU 638 - EX 685 - EQ 654
01/2013 -- TU 607 - EX 573 - EQ 597

GOAL -- All Above 700... I'll get there soon enough!
Message 59 of 78
jason0618
Frequent Contributor

I'm down to two baddies, and this is one of them. They sent their dunning notices to an address I've not loved at in three years, and didnt seem to care when I talked to them on the phone.
I know it's an old thread, but a pm with email address for a pfd would be appreciated.
Scores as of 04/2021

Gardening until further notice
Message 60 of 78
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.