Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit repair 740 plus

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: credit repair 740 plus

I have 5 collection and 3 late payment
I paid my fingerhut last year and sen GW LETTER , they never responded and call do many time and they told me there is no way we can delete your late payment (30 days ).
Already try and don't want waste my time again , GW letter didn't work for me but you was lucky , and I made mistake and now I have to pay for my credit .damage ,
Message 11 of 27
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Personally, I'd rather waste my time then waste my money. The credit repair companies can't do anything different than what you can do. But it's your choice.
Message 12 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

update:

i just talk with the guy on 740 plus credit repair company about getting discount and he said:

The best I can do is 1000 for Fingerhut if it does NOT take a lawsuit to get the deletion. 
If it takes a lawsuit then I cannot discount it.
Message 13 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

update:

i just talk with the guy on 740 plus credit repair company about getting discount and he said:

The best I can do is 1000 for Fingerhut if it does NOT take a lawsuit to get the deletion. 
If it takes a lawsuit then I cannot discount it.

Are you really this desperate??? You can't possibly expect change overnight think about it before you make a rash decision that will leave you in a bigger situation then you're in now. Personally I wouldn't trust anyone that says they can get me to 740 if I pay them $1000-$2000.

This is ludacris........
Message 14 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for comment .
My scores on all agency around 640.
I have plan for buy house , lender already run my credit and he mentioned about my collection and negative item need to remove ,
I have 4 collection and 2 late payment 30 days and 3 month ,
i don't trust to credit company too
But they don't charge me until collection or negative item been removed .
If I did not have plan for buy house , no interest to fix my credit . But now I don't have any other choice to do it . ( or wait 5 to 7 years )
Iam not paying monthly fix payment like other credit repair company, just paying when collection delete from my report.
Message 15 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Find a different lender.  640 is enough to get mortgages.  Your lender is the wrong lender for you.

Message 16 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's not lender , every lender after see your score is Qualified and look in all your credit report , and there is no way get you mortgage loan with 4 collection and 2 late payment
And they told me you have to remove some collection off of my report .
Message 17 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah except there are people who get mortgages with 590 FICO scores.  And 610 FICO scores.  Your lender, or the type of loan you want, is the problem here.

Go to the Mortgage Loans sub here and read the massive thread on who got their loans this month.  Lots of people with lower scores than yours, with more collections, etc.

Message 18 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Everything...price wise is relative, in all fairness
To say a barber can't or shouldn't charge $30 bucks for a haircut because
a) the guy across town only gets $12.50 or
b) cause one 'might' be able to give himself a satisfactory haircut is bush league.

People 'over pay' gardeners to cut grass and painters to paint rooms they could have painted themselves...

The big difference is
a) does one WANT to DO the work &
b) is one COMFORTABLE and CONFIDENT that they can indeed do as GOOD a job as
the barber
the painter
the Gardner
the tax preparer

Bottom line...to TELL another man/woman that they should NOT pay for the services that another party might be more expert and professional at can be very dangerous....

People pay accountants and CPAs to prepare tax forms that can done EXACTLY the same way by ANYBODY
There are no special laws in either tax law or credit reporting law or implications that ANY private citizen couldn't use on their own ...

However, that doesn't mean every citizen is going to be comfortable DOING the work, during the process especially when things happen other than what ' instructions' says

Now, in this case it may be that the OP may need more help than another and fees paid my be appropriate for dealing with said client....

Also looks like the company the OP is using is bent on using attorneys, and with attorneys come attorney pricing vs paralegal next to the donut shop pricing

You can't go the iMax theater on Friday date night time and cry that it cost more than Tuesday afternoon Senior citizen matinee time
Message 19 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am learning that if he can do it. You can do it yourself also. Learn the law.
Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.