Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit reports

tag
wally2159
Contributor

credit reports

hi guys just wanna pull the 2 main credit reports - want to know opinion on truest - should i actually go to TU and EX website directly?

thanks

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: credit reports

Go to the link in my sig.  These are the 3 you get free once per year from their website.
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 8
wally2159
Contributor

I wanna pull now again - already got free ones.  Just want update - going for mortgage soon.
Message 3 of 8
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Well, you can get the 2 here (google fico discount threads & grab the latest one) & you get your FICO scores too!
Message 4 of 8
wally2159
Contributor

just tried to do through here and cc was denied due to different name on cc than my husbands who i am trying to order report for - call cust serv and they said it is a known problem do it again tomorrow and it will work - well i want scores TODAY - lol

now a credit fixing junkey!!

Message 5 of 8
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

So you're using a card in your name for your hubbys reports...right?  Well, unless you have another card in both or just his name, you might have to do just that...  I know how it is tho.... believe me!
Message 6 of 8
wally2159
Contributor

so if i go to free credit report for annual free one - which i already got - but paid for a new TU and it says score is 605 is that right or FAKO??? i dont want to get excited yet....
Message 7 of 8
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@wally2159 wrote:
so if i go to free credit report for annual free one - which i already got - but paid for a new TU and it says score is 605 is that right or FAKO??? i dont want to get excited yet....

First...that is NOT the site linked to my sig.  While that is a real CR, it's not the site I was talking about.

Second ...the site I directed you to does NOT give you scores automatically...FICO or otherwise.

The site you're talking about is with the tv commercial...bla bla.  If you want new reports there are the actual websites of the "big 3", or several that you can buy all three or monitor them daily.

The only place to get real FICO scores is...here, under products, on the Equifax website, and at TU CS

You CANNOT purchase a real Experian FICO score anywhere.  That was taken away from us consumers back in Feb. *you can get one if you're buying a home or doing a refi on your mortgage.  The hard pull your LO does gets you a real EX FICO.

Ok????

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.