Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit solutions corp

tag
dalasdon
Regular Contributor

credit solutions corp

credit solutions corp is showing as current, the listing opened 12/2007, and status as current even though ive never made a payment, is that allowed?

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
dalasdon
Regular Contributor

Credit Solutions Corp

so i have this listing for credit solutions corp, spoke to someone there, acknowleged email sent, said he wouldnt confirm pfd or email anything with those stipulations but that i could dispute the listing and he would not respond thus it getting removed.  they then did hard inquiry on my credit report.  is this allowed?  will it affect my score?  should i take the bait?

Message 1 of 9
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: credit solutions corp

Can you provide more information?

Is this an OC account, a collection?  Is their delinquent debt?

When was the latest "status" reported, and what was it the status of?

Message 3 of 9
dalasdon
Regular Contributor

okay, original creditor is continental finance/first bank of delaware date opened is 12/16/2007 date reported 12/09/2011.  i have never heard from them i offered pay for delete and they did hard inquiry.  i have never paid them anything so thats why i wondered why on freecreditscore/experian its showing as current.

Message 4 of 9
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dalasdon,

I combined the two threads you posted because they talk about the same subject.

MarineVietVet, myFICO moderator

Message 5 of 9
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

I'm still confused.  If you offered them a PFD, then there was negative information in your file.  If you had a delinquency that you were requesting deletion, and you have never paid since the delinquency, I agree that it would not be "current."  It would appear to be a failure to report accurately that is actually working to your favor....

A bit confusing.....

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Continental Finance/FBD got into big trouble with the FDIC. Do a search for Contintal Finance and you will see the threads. I had Continental Finance/FBD plus MainStreet Acquisitions on all of my reports. I disputed all of them and they were deleted within a week, I also filed a complaint with the FDIC.  Continental Finance/FBD is supposed to cease and desist any collection acitivities and remove the tradelines from all credit reporting agencies.

Dispute with CRA as not liable and file complaint with FDIC. Be prepared to have your credit reports handy so you can provide proof that they are still on your credit reports.

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 9
dalasdon
Regular Contributor

okay so dispute through cra, then what can i do about the ca?

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dispute the OC (Continental Finance/FBD) AND the CA (Mainstreet Acquisition) to the CRAs as not liable. I actually called EX, EQ, and TU and informed them of this FDIC issue. TU knew immediately what I was talking about and deleted it, EX investigated and deleted, EQ investigated and deleted.

Then, file a complaint with the FDIC. Good luck!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.