Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit union not reporting my payment history

tag
rose214
New Contributor

credit union not reporting my payment history

What can I do if my bank isn't showing reporting my 2 loan payments since dec of last year?

Starting Score 4/3/13 : FICO 612 TU (FAKO)--642 EX (FAKO) - 497 Equifax (FICO) 593
Current Score6/28/13 EX(FAKO) 602, EQuifax (FICO) 615, TU(FICO) 642 EX-(FICO) 657
Goal Score : 700+
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: credit union not reporting my payment history

Are you sure they do report?  Some don't.

If they are supposed to be just call them and let them know they TL aren't showing on your CR.

Message 2 of 6
rose214
New Contributor

@guiness56 wrote:

Are you sure they do report?  Some don't.

If they are supposed to be just call them and let them know they TL aren't showing on your CR.

Yes they report. Back in november they combined with COA and so all of my loans were closed out and re-opened under the new bank name, since then they haven't reported. Well...they weren't on my experian report, but I think they might be showing up on my Transunion ( I don't have it with me to double check). Is there someone specific I should call and talk too when it comes to this?

Starting Score 4/3/13 : FICO 612 TU (FAKO)--642 EX (FAKO) - 497 Equifax (FICO) 593
Current Score6/28/13 EX(FAKO) 602, EQuifax (FICO) 615, TU(FICO) 642 EX-(FICO) 657
Message 3 of 6
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Message 4 of 6
rose214
New Contributor

Thank you

Message 5 of 6
Lasardo
Established Contributor

I am dealing with the same problem.
My bank was bought out by another bank, everything is reported incorrectly from the balance due to reporting it current and open.
To not reporting at all.
I wanted to expedite things by disputing with the bank directly of inaccurate reporting.
In compliance with the FCRA {15 USC 1681 s-2} and enacting regulations published at the CFR part 660.4. The furnisher will need to investigate, with respect, the disputed information pursuant to section 1681(I)(a)(2) of this title.
As specified under 15 USC 1681 s-2; the duty of the furnished; if upon investigation the information is to be found in fact, inaccurate, to PROMPTLY notify each consumer reporting agency.
Look up the FCRA under the above information inaccurate reporting needs to be corrected.
Although I have sent several letters pertaining to this fact my problem still has not been resolved, I am afraid to report a dispute directly with the credit bureau only because I am trying to purchase a home and do not want a dispute on there when they pull my reports.
If you need any help with your letter to the bank, let me know .. I have managed to memorize the entire FCRA.. Ha ha ha
CS 728- 01/13 from 554-12/11
Goal: 800
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.