Regular Contributor
jocleveland

days delinquent

When an account is charged off and is a paid collection, can a CA or CRA report days past due.  I have an MCM and a Cap One account and they are both reporting 120+ days delinquent.  Also, does it matter?

Valued Contributor
annielorie

Re: days delinquent

REword this Im confused Did you pay this off and now its reporting 120 + late or did it report thast before you paid

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Mega Contributor
RobertEG

Monthly delinquencies are separate from the act of an accounting charge-off or referral for collection assistance.

It is proper to have both monthly delinquencies and a CO or collection.

Regular Contributor
jocleveland

Thanks Robert,

I paid the CA midland off in 09'.  The account was HSBC originally and they charged it off and sold it midland in 06'.  Both companies are showing 120+ day lates on the CRA's.  Both accounts are due to fall off in 2013 but I'm still trying...... I'm waiting for them to get tired of me and do a GW removal. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}