Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deleted?

tag
jimc
Regular Contributor

deleted?

i have been cleaning up my credit and i sent a letter to equifax and said i wanted to be remove as a authrized user. well   today i got a letter saying it has been deleted but my scorewatch did not update how long before it shows??
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
settleordelete
Regular Contributor

Re: deleted?

Score Watch Benefits:
  • Monitors your credit report at Equifax on a daily basis and your FICO® score on a weekly basis
  • Notifies you when you reach your target score or when you qualify for a better interest rate
  • Alerts you when unexpected changes to your credit report cause your FICO® score to drop
  • Provides two Equifax Score Power reports each year
I've been where you are trying to go and I don't wanna go back.
Message 2 of 11
jimc
Regular Contributor

thats what i don't understand nothing is showing and equifax deleted it.
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Check your alert settings.

SW usually takes a few days to notify you.

You have SW from myFICO or EQ?

Sometimes report changes don't cause score changes.

Message 4 of 11
jimc
Regular Contributor

i have it from myfico. under my alerts shows nothing. the card i got deleted had a $9,200 bal that was a bad debt. i'm hope my score will go up my baddies then goodies
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

jimc wrote:
i have it from myfico. under my alerts shows nothing. the card i got deleted had a $9,200 bal that was a bad debt. i'm hope my score will go up my baddies then goodies

Check your settings, not your alerts. Make sure your target score is set higher than your current score.

How long ago was this deleted? I would wait at least 1 week to get anything from SW.

Message 6 of 11
jimc
Regular Contributor

okay its off but i have a new capital one card that showed up today and raised my score 3pts. the card that was deleted did not raise my score why?
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

jimc wrote:
okay its off but i have a new capital one card that showed up today and raised my score 3pts. the card that was deleted did not raise my score why?

How old was it?

How long ago was it CO?

Message 8 of 11
jimc
Regular Contributor

since 2007
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

CO since 2007 or opened in 2007?
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.