Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

different FICO and Beacon scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

different FICO and Beacon scores

Hi, I don't know if I successfully posted on Friday.  I was turned down by my credit union for a beacon score of 472.  Yesterday, my FICO score showed over 100 point increase.  Also, how do I delete records that show in both "Collections" and "Public Records" ?  This state posts on both sites, as speeding tickets (1) automatically get turned over to collection agencies and also show up as District Court records.  Thanks for the help.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: different FICO and Beacon scores

Your first post is found here:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=rebuildingcredit&message.id=38957#M38957

I am also moving this one to Rebuilding Your Credit as well and someone will help with the CAs and PRs.

Message 2 of 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: different FICO and Beacon scores

What lead to the increase?

For your collections, DV the CA. If they present info you agree with (OC name and balance), then PFD the CA and ask them to remove the judgment off your CR. They don't have to, and I'm certainly no expert on legal reporting, but it is worth a shot if they are listed as a plaintiff.

If the CA is at $0, then send a GW to the CA asking for the same.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.