Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dispute results

tag
UpmyscoreinFL
Frequent Contributor

dispute results

Hi everyone I disputed a 30 day late on a credit card that is in good standing results say updated. Does that mean it will be removed. This is on experian. Paid collection results says remains so I have to send a goodwill letter for that one I think. I haven't received anything from the other credit bureau yet
Equifax my fico 629
Transunion my fico 669
Experian fako 663
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Matstarr
Valued Member

Re: dispute results

no it has to say removed for it to be removed.

Starting Score: EQ 586 EX 587 TQ 601 11/11
Current Score: EQ 820 TU 835 EX 842
Goal Score: 850

Message 2 of 7
UpmyscoreinFL
Frequent Contributor

Darn it :-(
Equifax my fico 629
Transunion my fico 669
Experian fako 663
Message 3 of 7
Helpmeraiseit
Valued Member

yes, it has to say deleted

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Updated means something about the account changed.  If the account is in good standing, minus the 30-day late, you don't want it removed.  It's possible the 30-day late itself was removed and that's what updated on the account.  Have you checked to see how the account is reporting now? 

Message 5 of 7
UpmyscoreinFL
Frequent Contributor

That is what I was hoping would happen they would just remove the one 30 day late report. I think imwould have to buy my report again to see if it was actually deleted. I am only paying the 4.95 score watch so still have about 60 days to go before I get an updated report.
Equifax my fico 629
Transunion my fico 669
Experian fako 663
Message 6 of 7
Booner72
Senior Contributor

EX is required to send you a new copy of your CR since changes were made as a result of your dispute.  You'll have to write or call them for it though.  Most of the time I get updated copies of my report WITH dispute results, unless of course the dispute results in NOTHING.  Which is usually what happens anyway.

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.