Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dispute results:)

tag
rwt
New Contributor

dispute results:)

I got my experian dispute results today and of the 13 I disputed 7 were deleted! My transunion results should be in next week, cant wait to see them.

Seedling:

Starting Score: 595
Current Score: 595
Goal Score: 650

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
DAVE49ERS
Valued Member

Re: dispute results:)

way to go!!! what was the information you disputed?

Ex: 12/14/13 634 EQ: 1/26/14 639 TU: 3/1/2014 682 walmart TU 650 all FICO scores
Message 2 of 11
rwt
New Contributor

I disputed them all as paid, in the comments I said "I thought they were going to be totally removed after paying in full".  Hsbc, first bank of de/cont., bureau of collection r, jj marshall and assoc. and lvnv funding were the ones that dropped

Seedling:

Message 3 of 11
DAVE49ERS
Valued Member

Nice!! I am trying to get LVNV off right now and have some paid hsbc acct I would like to disappear 

Ex: 12/14/13 634 EQ: 1/26/14 639 TU: 3/1/2014 682 walmart TU 650 all FICO scores
Message 4 of 11
rwt
New Contributor

@DAVE49ERS wrote:

Nice!! I am trying to get LVNV off right now and have some paid hsbc acct I would like to disappear 

I had I had 2 with lvnv funding that dropped and one with hsbc, they were 6.5 years old
Seedling:

Message 5 of 11
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

@rwt wrote:

I disputed them all as paid, in the comments I said "I thought they were going to be totally removed after paying in full".  Hsbc, first bank of de/cont., bureau of collection r, jj marshall and assoc. and lvnv funding were the ones that dropped

I wonder if I should try that too as I have paid collections. Thanks for the good info and congrats!

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 6 of 11
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@rwt wrote:

Why would you think they would be removed for payment?

Message 7 of 11
rwt
New Contributor

@guiness56 wrote:

@rwt wrote:

Sorry, when I paid them I asked for a pfd, verbally they said yes so when my report was updated only one was deleted the others just showed paid so I disputed them and let them know it was still showing and I thought they were supposed to be removed.  

Seedling:

Message 8 of 11
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats to your success Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 11
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@rwt wrote:

@guiness56 wrote:

@rwt wrote:

Sorry, when I paid them I asked for a pfd, verbally they said yes so when my report was updated only one was deleted the others just showed paid so I disputed them and let them know it was still showing and I thought they were supposed to be removed.  

Fair enough.  Just a heads up though, sometimes the TL will report paid first, then be deleted later.  An account deletion is done manually and can take a while. 

They would need to update as paid to meet the requirements of the FCRA.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.